We understand the need to make our website accessible on a range of devices and for people with a wide range of abilities.
This website is in Beta stage but it is our intention to ensure, as much as possible, that our site complies with the W3C standard Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1.
We intend to continually develop this site so that it gives visitors a high level of control which may include the option to:
- Change the contrast levels
- Modify the font, colours, line height or spacing of text
- Zoom in up to 200% without text spilling off the screen
- Navigate the website using just a keyboard
- Translate the website into a different language
- Listen to the website using a screen reader
- Visitors will also be able to customise the website further by using assistive technology.
- Reporting Accessibility Problems with this Website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website and this may include using new technology as and when it becomes available. The downside of this approach is that some visitors’ computers may not recognise or work with the new technology.
If you have problems accessing this website then please do tell us using the website feedback form. This is important because if we do not know what is wrong then we cannot put it right – so your feedback is really important.
Similarly, we would like to know how you would like to see this site develop and what new features you would find useful.
Please send your feedback using the website feedback form
Last update: January 2023